Jawan injured in militant attack on army convoy
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Paswan calls him vikas purush as Modi sells âNational Development Allianceâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
A jawan was injured in an attack by militants on an army convoy in Kupwara district of Kashmir on Saturday.
The army convoy was fired upon by militants near Drugmulla on Kupwara-Handwara road, 80 kms from here, an army official said.
One soldier was injured in the firing, while the militants managed to flee from the spot, he said.
Search operation has been launched to track down the assailants, he added.
No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.