Jawan injured in militant attack on army convoy
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A jawan was injured in an attack by militants on an army convoy in Kupwara district of Kashmir on Saturday.
The army convoy was fired upon by militants near Drugmulla on Kupwara-Handwara road, 80 kms from here, an army official said.
One soldier was injured in the firing, while the militants managed to flee from the spot, he said.
Search operation has been launched to track down the assailants, he added.
No militant outfit has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.