Jaya Bachchan to campaign for SP
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
AHMEDABAD: Samajwadi Party Rajya Sabha member Jaya Bachchan, SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and UP CM Akhilesh Yadav are among the star campaigners of the party who will come to Gujarat. "Jaya is coming to campaign despite the fact that her mega star husband Amitabh Bachchan is the brand ambassador of Gujarat Tourism," said state SP president Surendra Yadav.
Mayawati to campaign for BSP
AHMEDABAD: BSP supremo Mayawati will campaign for party candidates in Gujarat on December 9 and 14, the party said in a press release on Friday.
BJP declares candidates for Jhalod
AHMEDABAD: The BJP on Friday announced retired IPS officer B D Vaghela as its candidate for Jhalod (ST) seat. Also, the party replaced its Vejalpur candidate former mayor Amit Shah with Kishor Babubhai Chauhan.