Jayalalithaa hails Cauvery notification, terms it 'tremendous victory'
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam Singh files nomination from Azamgarh; Third FIR against Giriraj Singh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH field first, Pathan comes in for Ishant
Recalling the initiatives taken by his party during DMK rule such as asking the Centre in 1970 to constitute a Tribunal, Karunanidhi said, "On behalf of Tamil people and DMK, I thank the Central government, Prime Minister (Manmohan Singh) and the Supreme Court.
"By notifying the gazette, the accusations made by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa that my party and its MPs are not urging the Centre for notifying the gazette, has been proved wrong," he said.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready