Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story, Murder 3 hit screens today
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Two debutant directors Vishesh Bhatt and Vinnil Markan are all set to rule the box office today. Vishesh Bhatt, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, arrives on the movie scene with thriller Murder 3 while Vinnil offers a rom-com Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story. Movies of different genres with love as the undertone hit screens today.
Third film in the Murder series, Murder 3 has Randeep Hooda romancing Aditya Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Sara Loren. Whereas Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story will see Vivek Oberoi wooing Neha Sharma in true tapori ishtyle.
Murder 3 revolves around a fashion photographer Vikram played by Randeep, who is looking into the mysterious disappearance of his former girlfriend Roshni played by Aditi.
Murder 3, which is going to be released in more than 1,400 screens world over, has an advantage over Jayantabhai which will be unveiled in a mere 1,000 screens.
Murder 3, which has the typical intimate scenes, a trademark of the Bhatt camp, is inspired by Spanish film La Cara Oculta.
Vivek has in the past played an underworld don in hit films Company and Shootout at Lokhandwala but this one is with a twist, as it focuses on his love life and how he deals with the girl's father.