Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story, Murder 3 hit screens today
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Two debutant directors Vishesh Bhatt and Vinnil Markan are all set to rule the box office today. Vishesh Bhatt, son of producer Mukesh Bhatt, arrives on the movie scene with thriller Murder 3 while Vinnil offers a rom-com Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story. Movies of different genres with love as the undertone hit screens today.
Third film in the Murder series, Murder 3 has Randeep Hooda romancing Aditya Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Sara Loren. Whereas Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story will see Vivek Oberoi wooing Neha Sharma in true tapori ishtyle.
Murder 3 revolves around a fashion photographer Vikram played by Randeep, who is looking into the mysterious disappearance of his former girlfriend Roshni played by Aditi.
Murder 3, which is going to be released in more than 1,400 screens world over, has an advantage over Jayantabhai which will be unveiled in a mere 1,000 screens.
Murder 3, which has the typical intimate scenes, a trademark of the Bhatt camp, is inspired by Spanish film La Cara Oculta.
Vivek has in the past played an underworld don in hit films Company and Shootout at Lokhandwala but this one is with a twist, as it focuses on his love life and how he deals with the girl's father.
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase