Jay-Z set to perform at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Malinga double spells trouble for Windies
Rapper Jay-Z will perform at the final evening of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend in the United Arab Emirates.
The 43-year-old rapper joins Arab stars Amr Diab, Elissa and Hussain Al Jassmi, British rock band Muse and English electronic music group Depeche Mode to perform at the Yasalam After-Race Concert, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Jay-Z is the biggest rap mogul and music icon on this planet. He was an obvious choice. Booking artists of high calibre is important since Abu Dhabi is one of the top circuits in the world," said Flash Entertainment Vice President Mike Fairburn.
This will mark Jay-Z's first appearance in the Middle East. He will be following in the footsteps of his wife Beyonce Knowles, who performed a memorable set at the 2009 Grand Prix.
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC exonerates BJP leader Bokhiria in businessman murder case