Jay-Z set to perform at Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rapper Jay-Z will perform at the final evening of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend in the United Arab Emirates.
The 43-year-old rapper joins Arab stars Amr Diab, Elissa and Hussain Al Jassmi, British rock band Muse and English electronic music group Depeche Mode to perform at the Yasalam After-Race Concert, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Jay-Z is the biggest rap mogul and music icon on this planet. He was an obvious choice. Booking artists of high calibre is important since Abu Dhabi is one of the top circuits in the world," said Flash Entertainment Vice President Mike Fairburn.
This will mark Jay-Z's first appearance in the Middle East. He will be following in the footsteps of his wife Beyonce Knowles, who performed a memorable set at the 2009 Grand Prix.