JD(U) chief downplays Modi as PM candidate
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Patna:JD(U) president Sharad Yadav Friday sought to downplay clamour for the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's projection as the BJP's prime ministerialcandidate and said that the decision in this regard will be taken at the meeting of the NDA constituents. "The decision on the BJP's prime ministerial candidate will be taken at the NDA constituents' meeting," he said.
Industrial exhibition in Vadodara from Feb 14
Vadodara:The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organising a mega industrial exhibition between February 14-18, where corporates from various sectors will participate, with special focus on MSMEs.