JD(U) chief downplays Modi as PM candidate
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Patna:JD(U) president Sharad Yadav Friday sought to downplay clamour for the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's projection as the BJP's prime ministerialcandidate and said that the decision in this regard will be taken at the meeting of the NDA constituents. "The decision on the BJP's prime ministerial candidate will be taken at the NDA constituents' meeting," he said.
Industrial exhibition in Vadodara from Feb 14
Vadodara:The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organising a mega industrial exhibition between February 14-18, where corporates from various sectors will participate, with special focus on MSMEs.