JD(U) chief downplays Modi as PM candidate
- Greatest harm would happen if judiciary doesn't rectify, introspect: PM Narendra Modi
- Message from BJP meet: Poor the focus of govt’s reforms
- Engineer suicide: Former Min Agri Krishnamoorthy arrested in Chennai
- Killers of Telangana cops shot dead, could be from Khandwa jailbreak gang
- Budget cuts make govt turn to PSUs: Save snow leopard, gharial
Patna:JD(U) president Sharad Yadav Friday sought to downplay clamour for the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's projection as the BJP's prime ministerialcandidate and said that the decision in this regard will be taken at the meeting of the NDA constituents. "The decision on the BJP's prime ministerial candidate will be taken at the NDA constituents' meeting," he said.
Industrial exhibition in Vadodara from Feb 14
Vadodara:The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organising a mega industrial exhibition between February 14-18, where corporates from various sectors will participate, with special focus on MSMEs.