JE vaccination drive in December
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
The state Health Department will undertake a mop-up round for Japanese Encephalitis vaccination from December 1 to 31. State Chief Secretary Jawed Usmani, while reviewing the progress in encephalitis control schemes of the government on Friday, instructed the concerned departments to prepare a detailed inter department action plan by November 30. He said that the progress of the action plan will be reviewed by him every month. Usmani also instructed the department concerned to organise a meeting to provide facilities of treatment and rehabilitation as well as physiotherapy for encephalitis patients, a press release said. Further, Usmani has asked the departments to complete the work of re-boring of shallow-bored hand pumps in the affected areas and start the process of establishing a ten-bed paediatric ICU in the affected districts.