JEE Main aspirants' particulars to be displayed on website
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January next year so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars.
The move comes after it was found that candidates have committed mistakes while filling particulars in their online registration form, CBSE said in a statement today.
However, no corrections can be carried for changes in examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from computer-based examination (online) to pen- and-paper based examination, it said.
The online registration form has been made available on JEE Main website from November 8 December 15.
As per the new format, aspirants for IIT will have to appear for JEE Main and then for JEE Advance.
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route