Jelly seats, LED reflectors, Punjab Youth Congress scouts for sponsors of ‘designer’ cycles for rally
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
The gain from the rally may also be in the "loss". Former state Youth Congress chief Ravneet Bittu had lost 9 kg during a 40-day padyatra across Punjab.
For Chaudhary, who said he has put on 9 kg since becoming the youth wing president, the cycle rally would help gain publicity while losing the flab.