Jennifer Aninston, Justin Theroux to marry by year end?
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly wishing to tie the knot with his fiance Justin Theroux by the end of this year.
Aniston, 44, and 41-year-old Theroux, who have not finalised any plans yet, are said to be madly in love with each other, reported Contactmusic.
"The actress and her fiance who got engaged last August are still madly in love and their wedding is still definitely on even though they are too busy to plan it," a source said.
The former Friends star, who is currently filming her new movie Squirrels to the Nuts, has been regularly visited by Theroux on the set.
The couple have postponed their summer wedding due to their hectic schedules.