Jennifer Aninston, Justin Theroux to marry by year end?
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly wishing to tie the knot with his fiance Justin Theroux by the end of this year.
Aniston, 44, and 41-year-old Theroux, who have not finalised any plans yet, are said to be madly in love with each other, reported Contactmusic.
"The actress and her fiance who got engaged last August are still madly in love and their wedding is still definitely on even though they are too busy to plan it," a source said.
The former Friends star, who is currently filming her new movie Squirrels to the Nuts, has been regularly visited by Theroux on the set.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully