Jennifer Aninston, Justin Theroux to marry by year end?
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly wishing to tie the knot with his fiance Justin Theroux by the end of this year.
Aniston, 44, and 41-year-old Theroux, who have not finalised any plans yet, are said to be madly in love with each other, reported Contactmusic.
"The actress and her fiance who got engaged last August are still madly in love and their wedding is still definitely on even though they are too busy to plan it," a source said.
The former Friends star, who is currently filming her new movie Squirrels to the Nuts, has been regularly visited by Theroux on the set.
The couple have postponed their summer wedding due to their hectic schedules.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today