Jennifer Aninston, Justin Theroux to marry by year end?
- Parliament has become an area of combat, says President Mukherjee in I-Day eve address
- Security heightened in all state capitals and major cities ahead of Independence Day
- Little possibility of GST rolling out from April 2016: Piyush Goyal
- Rahul disapproves of police action against OROP protesters
- 'Godwoman' Radhe Maa faces criminal case in Ludhiana for 'hurting religious sentiments'
Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly wishing to tie the knot with his fiance Justin Theroux by the end of this year.
Aniston, 44, and 41-year-old Theroux, who have not finalised any plans yet, are said to be madly in love with each other, reported Contactmusic.
"The actress and her fiance who got engaged last August are still madly in love and their wedding is still definitely on even though they are too busy to plan it," a source said.
The former Friends star, who is currently filming her new movie Squirrels to the Nuts, has been regularly visited by Theroux on the set.