Jennifer Aniston good at pole dancing, says co-star
- 3.5 lakh well-off people have given up subsidised LPGs: PM Narendra Modi
- Meghalaya CM compares Rahul Gandhi to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
- Naxals kill 7 of elite force in Sukma
- Across the Aisle: Land acquisition - Nine steps to nirvana
- India's Sons: What does it mean to be a man in India?
Jennifer Aniston is an amazing pole dancer, according to her 'We're the Millers' co-star Emma Roberts.
"She's really good. I saw bits and pieces of it and she is amazing," said Roberts, adding that Aniston is "like a 20" on a scale of 1 to 10. "It was unreal! She looks really hot."
In the upcoming comedy, Jason Sudeikis stars as a pot dealer who assembles a fake family in order to traffic drugs to Mexico. Aniston plays his stripper wife and Roberts is their pretend daughter.
Roberts said Aniston won't be partaking in any fake drug-doing on screen, a media report said.
"If I recall, no one actually smokes pot in the movie. It's more the chaos that ensues on such a ridiculous adventure. Four people, pretending to be a family to smuggle across the border is pretty funny on its own, so the stuff that goes wrong is only funny," said Roberts.