Jennifer Aniston good at pole dancing, says co-star
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Jennifer Aniston is an amazing pole dancer, according to her 'We're the Millers' co-star Emma Roberts.
"She's really good. I saw bits and pieces of it and she is amazing," said Roberts, adding that Aniston is "like a 20" on a scale of 1 to 10. "It was unreal! She looks really hot."
In the upcoming comedy, Jason Sudeikis stars as a pot dealer who assembles a fake family in order to traffic drugs to Mexico. Aniston plays his stripper wife and Roberts is their pretend daughter.
Roberts said Aniston won't be partaking in any fake drug-doing on screen, a media report said.
"If I recall, no one actually smokes pot in the movie. It's more the chaos that ensues on such a ridiculous adventure. Four people, pretending to be a family to smuggle across the border is pretty funny on its own, so the stuff that goes wrong is only funny," said Roberts.