Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, says representative
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston has denied the pregnancy rumours with fiance Justin Theroux after she was spotted holding her baby bump in an event.
There were reports that the 43-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, is expecting a baby girl which is due in May next year, reported the New York Post.
"It's just another fabrication! She was just at LACMA and she certainly does not look pregnant. When has Star (the magazine) ever been right?," her representative said.
Aniston, who wore a cleavage-baring gown, had showed some skin while posting next to her fiance at the LACMA 2012 Art + Film gala on October 27 in Los Angeles.
Other stars who attended the event included Cameron Diaz, Robert Pattinson, Drew Barrymore and husband Will Kopelman, Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell.