Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, says representative
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi slams Jayanti Natarajan; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston has denied the pregnancy rumours with fiance Justin Theroux after she was spotted holding her baby bump in an event.
There were reports that the 43-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, is expecting a baby girl which is due in May next year, reported the New York Post.
"It's just another fabrication! She was just at LACMA and she certainly does not look pregnant. When has Star (the magazine) ever been right?," her representative said.
Aniston, who wore a cleavage-baring gown, had showed some skin while posting next to her fiance at the LACMA 2012 Art + Film gala on October 27 in Los Angeles.
Other stars who attended the event included Cameron Diaz, Robert Pattinson, Drew Barrymore and husband Will Kopelman, Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18