Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, says representative
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston has denied the pregnancy rumours with fiance Justin Theroux after she was spotted holding her baby bump in an event.
There were reports that the 43-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, is expecting a baby girl which is due in May next year, reported the New York Post.
"It's just another fabrication! She was just at LACMA and she certainly does not look pregnant. When has Star (the magazine) ever been right?," her representative said.
Aniston, who wore a cleavage-baring gown, had showed some skin while posting next to her fiance at the LACMA 2012 Art + Film gala on October 27 in Los Angeles.
Other stars who attended the event included Cameron Diaz, Robert Pattinson, Drew Barrymore and husband Will Kopelman, Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell.