Jennifer Aniston jets to Mexico for New Year's Eve
- Shooting in US military base leaves four persons dead, 14 injured
- IPL officials, owners and 12 players named in secret report to Supreme Court
- Narendra Modi Pak, US dono ko thhokega: BJP South Delhi candidate Ramesh Bidhuri
- Delhi HC raps NIA and Delhi Police, asks who is probing Indian Mujahideen?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Amethi admin rejects Rahul's residence proof; BJP complains against Azam and Beni
Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston has jetted to Mexico to ring in the New Year with fiance Justin Theroux.
The couple, who recently sparked rumours they were on the rocks, were spotted disembarking from a private plane with their entourage in Cabo San Lucas, after celebrating Christmas with Theroux's family in New York City, reported Daily Mirror.
Aniston looked happy and relaxed as she and Theroux, 42, made their way to a waiting chauffeured vehicle to take them to their hotel.
The 44-year-old actress was wearing her large sparkling engagement ring.
The couple recently had relationship counselling and are determined to make more time for each other in 2014.
The duo, who got engaged in Summer 2012, are clearly eager to enjoy a relaxing start to 2014 ahead of their wedding later in the year.
'Machete Kills' star Jessica Alba, 32, was also spotted arriving in the sun-drenched hotspot for a New Year's holiday with her husband, Cash Warren, and their daughters, Honor, five, and Haven, two.
- Panel points out holes in report on trees cut, writes to civic chief
- Man who made hoax calls to Jet Airways acquitted
- Metro not quite a vote puller for people in areas it runs
- Stir ends, BEST postpones new work schedule to June 1
- RBI banks on Bandhan, trusts Kolkata NBFC with rare licence
- Gujarat to Supreme Court: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful