Jennifer Aniston jets to Mexico for New Year's Eve
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston has jetted to Mexico to ring in the New Year with fiance Justin Theroux.
The couple, who recently sparked rumours they were on the rocks, were spotted disembarking from a private plane with their entourage in Cabo San Lucas, after celebrating Christmas with Theroux's family in New York City, reported Daily Mirror.
Aniston looked happy and relaxed as she and Theroux, 42, made their way to a waiting chauffeured vehicle to take them to their hotel.
The 44-year-old actress was wearing her large sparkling engagement ring.
The couple recently had relationship counselling and are determined to make more time for each other in 2014.
The duo, who got engaged in Summer 2012, are clearly eager to enjoy a relaxing start to 2014 ahead of their wedding later in the year.
'Machete Kills' star Jessica Alba, 32, was also spotted arriving in the sun-drenched hotspot for a New Year's holiday with her husband, Cash Warren, and their daughters, Honor, five, and Haven, two.