Jennifer Aniston named the hottest woman of all time
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston has been named the Hottest Woman of All Time in a new poll.
The 42-year-old, who is currently dating actor Justin Theroux, beat off competition from the likes of screen legend Marilyn Monroe, pop icon Madonna and Angelina Jolie to top the poll by MensHealth.com.
However, Aniston said French actress Bridgitte Bardot and feminist Gloria Steinem top her personal list.
"It's a tie between Bridgitte Bardot and Gloria Steinem. But if I had to choose one, I'd say Gloria because, well, she's the full package. That's sexy," said Aniston.
The actress also spoke about what she finds attractive in a man aside from great abs.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might