Jennifer Aniston named the hottest woman of all time
- Coal scam: SC stays summons for Ex-PM Manmohan Singh, P C Parakh, K M Birla
- Leave Delhi: That’s what doctors are prescribing to patients with serious respiratory ailments
- Poster girl of India's tobacco battle Sunita Tomar dies
- Re-promulgation of land ordinance with 9 changes gets Cabinet nod
- Panic spreads as more rain forecast for Valley today
Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston has been named the Hottest Woman of All Time in a new poll.
The 42-year-old, who is currently dating actor Justin Theroux, beat off competition from the likes of screen legend Marilyn Monroe, pop icon Madonna and Angelina Jolie to top the poll by MensHealth.com.
However, Aniston said French actress Bridgitte Bardot and feminist Gloria Steinem top her personal list.
"It's a tie between Bridgitte Bardot and Gloria Steinem. But if I had to choose one, I'd say Gloria because, well, she's the full package. That's sexy," said Aniston.
The actress also spoke about what she finds attractive in a man aside from great abs.
"Sexiest thing about a man, other than abs, is if he can make me laugh, has compassion, kindness, and an accurately sized ego."