Jennifer Aniston turns 44
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has turned 44 and was found working on her birthday.
The Emmy-winning actress is planning her wedding to fiance Justin Theroux and she seems happier than ever, reported OK! magazine.
Jennifer Aniston is currently filming her upcoming flick, "Untitled Elmore Leonard Project", in Greenwich.
Earlier this year, the blond beauty got engaged to her boyfriend Theroux, became the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care line, landed a deal with Aveeno skincare and continues to top every best dressed list with her always-flawless fashion.