Jennifer Aniston turns 44
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has turned 44 and was found working on her birthday.
The Emmy-winning actress is planning her wedding to fiance Justin Theroux and she seems happier than ever, reported OK! magazine.
Jennifer Aniston is currently filming her upcoming flick, "Untitled Elmore Leonard Project", in Greenwich.
Earlier this year, the blond beauty got engaged to her boyfriend Theroux, became the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care line, landed a deal with Aveeno skincare and continues to top every best dressed list with her always-flawless fashion.