Jennifer Aniston turns 44
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has turned 44 and was found working on her birthday.
The Emmy-winning actress is planning her wedding to fiance Justin Theroux and she seems happier than ever, reported OK! magazine.
Jennifer Aniston is currently filming her upcoming flick, "Untitled Elmore Leonard Project", in Greenwich.
Earlier this year, the blond beauty got engaged to her boyfriend Theroux, became the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care line, landed a deal with Aveeno skincare and continues to top every best dressed list with her always-flawless fashion.