Jennifer Aniston turns 44
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston has turned 44 and was found working on her birthday.
The Emmy-winning actress is planning her wedding to fiance Justin Theroux and she seems happier than ever, reported OK! magazine.
Jennifer Aniston is currently filming her upcoming flick, "Untitled Elmore Leonard Project", in Greenwich.
Earlier this year, the blond beauty got engaged to her boyfriend Theroux, became the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care line, landed a deal with Aveeno skincare and continues to top every best dressed list with her always-flawless fashion.