Jennifer Hudson wants another baby
- LIVE: Railway station set on fire in Jind, BJP leaders in huddle to solve Jat reservation crisis
- Jat quota stir: Fresh violence across Haryana, Army flag marches in Rohtak, Bhiwani
- Facebook blocked me after I posted songs on JNU row, Afzal hanging: ex-TMC MP Kabir Suman
- Arunachal Pradesh gets a new CM, Kalikho Pul sworn in at night
- Unemployment up in rural India, down in urban: Govt survey
Singer Jennifer Hudson says her son David Jr wants to have a sister, and she wants to add to their family with a second child.
The 31-year-old said that she wants to grant him his wish, and would like a daughter herself, reported E! Online.
"I definitely want another baby. I want a little girl so bad and every day David Jr reminds me, 'Mommy I want a baby sister. I want a baby sister'.
"And I said OK, maybe when he gets 4-years-old, but he is 3. He is almost 4 now so maybe when he gets 6 or 7 because...3 and 4 comes too fast," Hudson said.
The 'Think Like A Man' hitmaker has been engaged to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar David Otunga since 2008.
He is all set to branch into acting with a role in 'The Call' and Hudson said that she has a new nickname for the wrestling star.
- Atal ji's successors are complicit in tearing to shreds the very soul of India
- Kanhaiya And Sujith: Media challenges investigation in one case, ignores the other
- JNU row: Two tales of sedition
- Despite growing Sunni resentment, Kuwait is still a role model for integrating the Shias
- Things to DU
- Thank god for JNU