Jennifer Hudson wants another baby
- Is tolerance and acceptance of dissent on wane, asks President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM, Shah's tardy reactions to intolerance: Have they alienated backwards in Bihar?
- Zahid death: Kashmir writer Margoob Banhali returns Sahitya Akademi Award
- Gujarat govt lifts ban on sale of Maggi after Bombay HC order
- In view of Shiv Sena threat, ICC withdraws Aleem Dar from India-South Africa series
Singer Jennifer Hudson says her son David Jr wants to have a sister, and she wants to add to their family with a second child.
The 31-year-old said that she wants to grant him his wish, and would like a daughter herself, reported E! Online.
"I definitely want another baby. I want a little girl so bad and every day David Jr reminds me, 'Mommy I want a baby sister. I want a baby sister'.
"And I said OK, maybe when he gets 4-years-old, but he is 3. He is almost 4 now so maybe when he gets 6 or 7 because...3 and 4 comes too fast," Hudson said.
The 'Think Like A Man' hitmaker has been engaged to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar David Otunga since 2008.
He is all set to branch into acting with a role in 'The Call' and Hudson said that she has a new nickname for the wrestling star.