Jennifer Hudson wants another baby
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Singer Jennifer Hudson says her son David Jr wants to have a sister, and she wants to add to their family with a second child.
The 31-year-old said that she wants to grant him his wish, and would like a daughter herself, reported E! Online.
"I definitely want another baby. I want a little girl so bad and every day David Jr reminds me, 'Mommy I want a baby sister. I want a baby sister'.
"And I said OK, maybe when he gets 4-years-old, but he is 3. He is almost 4 now so maybe when he gets 6 or 7 because...3 and 4 comes too fast," Hudson said.
The 'Think Like A Man' hitmaker has been engaged to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar David Otunga since 2008.
He is all set to branch into acting with a role in 'The Call' and Hudson said that she has a new nickname for the wrestling star.