Jennifer Lawrence cries to mother over loss of privacy
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she frequently calls her mother crying over the loss of her privacy.
The 22-year-old Oscar-nominated star has made it big with films like "Winter's Bone", "Silver Linings Playbook" and "X-Men: First Class", but Lawrence is still struggling to deal with her sudden rise to fame.
"I call my mum sobbing all the time. But it's dealing with the repercussions of having no more anonymity. You lose privacy. As stupid as it sounds, to make as much money as I am by doing something that I love, it's hard not to regret it when you're being chased by 15 strangers. All you want to do is rent a house, but then you have to rent one with a gate, and you're like, 'What have I done?'," she said.
But the actress says she is slowly accepting her celebrity status.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today