Jennifer Lawrence cries to mother over loss of privacy
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Actress Jennifer Lawrence says she frequently calls her mother crying over the loss of her privacy.
The 22-year-old Oscar-nominated star has made it big with films like "Winter's Bone", "Silver Linings Playbook" and "X-Men: First Class", but Lawrence is still struggling to deal with her sudden rise to fame.
"I call my mum sobbing all the time. But it's dealing with the repercussions of having no more anonymity. You lose privacy. As stupid as it sounds, to make as much money as I am by doing something that I love, it's hard not to regret it when you're being chased by 15 strangers. All you want to do is rent a house, but then you have to rent one with a gate, and you're like, 'What have I done?'," she said.
But the actress says she is slowly accepting her celebrity status.