Jennifer Lawrence jokes about wearing sweatpants to Oscars
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Actress Jennifer Lawrence has been talking about what she plans to wear to the Oscars this year and she quipped that she will attend the event in her sweatpants.
While speaking at the Academy Awards luncheon in Beverly Hills, Lawrence made the joke before going on to tell reporters that this year's Oscars are all about fashion for her, reported Digital Spy.
"I will be wear sweatpants... No last time was comfort. This year, I'm like, 'Suck it up, wear a corset'. I am going to go for fashion this time," she said.
Lawrence also spoke about fitting into her red Calvin Klein dress at the Oscars in 2011, when she was nominated for "Winter's Bone".
"I ate a Philly cheesesteak and fries, and I was like, 'This is definitely going to help'. It didn't, 'cause I had to double-Spanx it," she added.
The "Hunger Games" star is in contention for the 'Best Actress' Oscar at this year's Academy Awards for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook".
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment