Jennifer Lawrence jokes about wearing sweatpants to Oscars
- Fake degree row: Jitender Singh Tomar passing law examination confirmed, say officials
- 25 electrocuted, 30 injured after high tension wire falls on bus in Rajasthan
- ISIS, Pak flags waved in Srinagar, police registers FIR
- Bombay HC refuses to grant relief to Nestle, ban on Maggi to continue
- Delhi: Power tariff hiked by up to 6 per cent, to come into effect from Monday
Actress Jennifer Lawrence has been talking about what she plans to wear to the Oscars this year and she quipped that she will attend the event in her sweatpants.
While speaking at the Academy Awards luncheon in Beverly Hills, Lawrence made the joke before going on to tell reporters that this year's Oscars are all about fashion for her, reported Digital Spy.
"I will be wear sweatpants... No last time was comfort. This year, I'm like, 'Suck it up, wear a corset'. I am going to go for fashion this time," she said.
Lawrence also spoke about fitting into her red Calvin Klein dress at the Oscars in 2011, when she was nominated for "Winter's Bone".
"I ate a Philly cheesesteak and fries, and I was like, 'This is definitely going to help'. It didn't, 'cause I had to double-Spanx it," she added.
The "Hunger Games" star is in contention for the 'Best Actress' Oscar at this year's Academy Awards for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook".