Jennifer Lawrence jokes about wearing sweatpants to Oscars
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Actress Jennifer Lawrence has been talking about what she plans to wear to the Oscars this year and she quipped that she will attend the event in her sweatpants.
While speaking at the Academy Awards luncheon in Beverly Hills, Lawrence made the joke before going on to tell reporters that this year's Oscars are all about fashion for her, reported Digital Spy.
"I will be wear sweatpants... No last time was comfort. This year, I'm like, 'Suck it up, wear a corset'. I am going to go for fashion this time," she said.
Lawrence also spoke about fitting into her red Calvin Klein dress at the Oscars in 2011, when she was nominated for "Winter's Bone".
"I ate a Philly cheesesteak and fries, and I was like, 'This is definitely going to help'. It didn't, 'cause I had to double-Spanx it," she added.
The "Hunger Games" star is in contention for the 'Best Actress' Oscar at this year's Academy Awards for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook".