Jennifer Lawrence jokes about wearing sweatpants to Oscars
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Actress Jennifer Lawrence has been talking about what she plans to wear to the Oscars this year and she quipped that she will attend the event in her sweatpants.
While speaking at the Academy Awards luncheon in Beverly Hills, Lawrence made the joke before going on to tell reporters that this year's Oscars are all about fashion for her, reported Digital Spy.
"I will be wear sweatpants... No last time was comfort. This year, I'm like, 'Suck it up, wear a corset'. I am going to go for fashion this time," she said.
Lawrence also spoke about fitting into her red Calvin Klein dress at the Oscars in 2011, when she was nominated for "Winter's Bone".
"I ate a Philly cheesesteak and fries, and I was like, 'This is definitely going to help'. It didn't, 'cause I had to double-Spanx it," she added.
The "Hunger Games" star is in contention for the 'Best Actress' Oscar at this year's Academy Awards for her role in "Silver Linings Playbook".