Jennifer Lawrence shows middle finger at Oscar backstage while posing for photographers
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Actress Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers.
The 22-year-old, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her work in "Silver Linings Playbook", turned to the cameras, made an unpleasant facial expression and showed her middle finger while her left hand clutched her trophy, reported Ace showbiz.
The actress changed expression instantly and was then ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event.
"I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said.