Jennifer Lawrence shows middle finger at Oscar backstage while posing for photographers
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
Actress Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers.
The 22-year-old, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her work in "Silver Linings Playbook", turned to the cameras, made an unpleasant facial expression and showed her middle finger while her left hand clutched her trophy, reported Ace showbiz.
The actress changed expression instantly and was then ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event.
"I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said.
In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, a reporter asked what was she thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can't say that starts with 'F'."