Jennifer Lawrence shows middle finger at Oscar backstage while posing for photographers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
Actress Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers.
The 22-year-old, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her work in "Silver Linings Playbook", turned to the cameras, made an unpleasant facial expression and showed her middle finger while her left hand clutched her trophy, reported Ace showbiz.
The actress changed expression instantly and was then ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event.
"I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said.
In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, a reporter asked what was she thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can't say that starts with 'F'."
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18