Jennifer Lawrence suffers wardrobe malfunction at SAG Awards
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Actress Jennifer Lawrence narrowly escaped a wardrobe malfunction at the SAG awards after her dress came close to tearing in half.
Lawrence, who was named outstanding film actress for her performance in 'Silver Linings Playbook', could barley contain her excitement as her name was announced.
Smiling and hugging people around her, the 22-year-old star made her way to the stage. She did not notice that someone had put the leg of their chair down on her expensive Christian Dior gown, tearing it in the middle.
Lawrence was shocked as she realised the mishap but like a professional, the actress quickly pushed the ripped section of dress under the gown's existing tuck and walked towards the stage.
Actresses Marion Cotillard and Nicole Kidman looked concerned for Lawrence as her dress threatened to come off.