Jennifer Lawrence was bullied in school
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence has said she had to change many schools as a child as her schoolmates were mean to her.
The 22-year-old star of films like The Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook said she later on learned to deal with bullying, reported Sun online.
"I changed schools a lot when I was in elementary school because some girls were mean," said Lawrence.
"They were less mean in middle school, because I was doing all right, although this one girl gave me invitations to hand out to her birthday party that I wasn't invited to. But that was fine, I just hocked a loogie on them and threw them in the trash can," she added.
Despite her now-famous cheeky demeanour, Lawrence said she is actually a boring person.
"I never play characters that are like me because I'm a boring person. I wouldn't want to see me in a movie."