Jennifer Lopez and beau Casper Smart adopt puppy together
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart, who have been dating for more than a year, recently adopted a puppy together -- a little brown boxer they named "Bear."
Smart, 25, tweeted the news on Thursday, Jan. 17. "Introducing the new addition to the family..." he wrote alongside a picture of the pooch. "Welcome home."
Lopez retweeted her beau's announcement, with an added note about the pup's name.
"So happy!" she tweeted.
"LilBabyBear. Could get confusing!" she added.
It is also said that "Bear" is not just the couple's pet's name but also their pet name for each other, as both Lopez and Smart have used it in the past as a term of endearment on Twitter.