Jennifer Lopez and beau Casper Smart adopt puppy together
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart, who have been dating for more than a year, recently adopted a puppy together -- a little brown boxer they named "Bear."
Smart, 25, tweeted the news on Thursday, Jan. 17. "Introducing the new addition to the family..." he wrote alongside a picture of the pooch. "Welcome home."
Lopez retweeted her beau's announcement, with an added note about the pup's name.
"So happy!" she tweeted.
"LilBabyBear. Could get confusing!" she added.
It is also said that "Bear" is not just the couple's pet's name but also their pet name for each other, as both Lopez and Smart have used it in the past as a term of endearment on Twitter.