Jennifer Lopez makes boyfriend sign confidentially agreement
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Singer-actor Jennifer Lopez has reportedly made toyboy boyfriend Casper Smart sign a confidentially agreement.
The 43-year-old, who has been divorced thrice, recently celebrated her one year anniversary with her 25-year-old dancer boyfriend recently.
Lopez had trouble when her former husband Ojani Noa tried to sell their sex tape after divorce. She is said to be taking no chances this time and has asked Smart to sign a non-disclosure agreement, reported Radar Online.
"Casper signed a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement when he began working for Jennifer lopez, as she requires all of her employees to do. Jen has been around long enough to know that anyone she dates could possibly turn on her and choose to go to the press if the relationship sours," a source said.
Smart was only too happy to sign the legal document - which will prevent him for ever discussing their professional and private relationship if they split.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first