Jennifer Lopez to perform on Dancing with the Stars finale
- National Herald case: HC dismisses pleas of Sonia, Rahul Gandhi against summons; Cong to move SC
- India maul South Africa by 337 runs at Kotla, seal series 3-0
- Mumbai: One killed in massive slum fire in Kandivili
- Powerful earthquake jolts Tajikistan, tremors felt in Srinagar, NCR
- India-Pakistan talks: Good but not breaking news -- yet
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez will perform on Dancing with the Stars results show.
The channel has confirmed that the 43-year-old former American Idol judge will perform a duet with singer Andrea Bocelli, reported Digital Spy.
Lopez will perform alongside Bocelli on the results show, singing the classic Latin song, 'Quizas, Quizas, Quizas'.
The song is taken from the classical singer's fourteenth studio album Passione, which was released on January 29.
The Dancing with the Stars results show will also feature country singer Brad Paisley, who is set to perform his hit song 'Southern Comfort Zone'.
- Nepal: Constitutional settlements require statesmanship and generosity, which is missing today
- Several problems with Delhi govt's odd-even formula, decision needs to be rethought
- The internet gender gap is widening the global development gap
- Raja-Mandala: Delhi to Rawalpindi
- Margi Sathi helped recreate Kutiyattam and Nangiarkoothu for a new audience
- Chennai Floods: The burden of bravery