Jennifer Lopez to perform on Dancing with the Stars finale
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez will perform on Dancing with the Stars results show.
The channel has confirmed that the 43-year-old former American Idol judge will perform a duet with singer Andrea Bocelli, reported Digital Spy.
Lopez will perform alongside Bocelli on the results show, singing the classic Latin song, 'Quizas, Quizas, Quizas'.
The song is taken from the classical singer's fourteenth studio album Passione, which was released on January 29.
The Dancing with the Stars results show will also feature country singer Brad Paisley, who is set to perform his hit song 'Southern Comfort Zone'.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance