Jennifer Lopez to play cougar in thriller 'The Boy Next Door'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Jennifer Lopez will romance a boy toy who befriends her son in a low-budgeted movie titled "The Boy Next Door".
The 44-year-old songstress, who is dating much-younger boyfriend Casper Smart in real life, is tapped to portray a cougar mom in the thriller, reported Aceshowbiz.
The movie will follow the 'On the Floor' hitmaker as a newly-single mom as she is involved in an affair with her teenage neighbour who befriends her son. Trouble ensues when she tries to end the relationship.
The project is produced by Jason Blum and "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" director Rob Cohen is reportedly in talks to direct with a script by Barbara Curry.
Blum, known for his low-budgeted movies like "The Purge" and "Paranormal Activity" franchise, will make the thriller on a shoestring budget between $ 3 and $ 4 million.
Production is expected to begin this fall before Lopez begins filming the live shows of "American Idol" in January 2014.