Jennifer Lopez to play cougar in thriller 'The Boy Next Door'
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Actress Jennifer Lopez will romance a boy toy who befriends her son in a low-budgeted movie titled "The Boy Next Door".
The 44-year-old songstress, who is dating much-younger boyfriend Casper Smart in real life, is tapped to portray a cougar mom in the thriller, reported Aceshowbiz.
The movie will follow the 'On the Floor' hitmaker as a newly-single mom as she is involved in an affair with her teenage neighbour who befriends her son. Trouble ensues when she tries to end the relationship.
The project is produced by Jason Blum and "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" director Rob Cohen is reportedly in talks to direct with a script by Barbara Curry.
Blum, known for his low-budgeted movies like "The Purge" and "Paranormal Activity" franchise, will make the thriller on a shoestring budget between $ 3 and $ 4 million.
Production is expected to begin this fall before Lopez begins filming the live shows of "American Idol" in January 2014.