Jennifor Aniston's first boyfriend calls her a great kisser
- Centre lifts ban on Jallikattu, TN politicians welcome move
- Probing Pathankot attack: All alert, all caught unawares — luck their strongest ally
- Behind the breach, 3 lights turned upward and airbase staffer detained
- After Minister says (Aamir) ad deal over, PMO dials, calls for a report
- Eleven killed, 20 injured in bus accident near Tirunelveli
Jennifer Aniston may have dated some of the most desirable men in her life but her first romance was with musician Adonis Tsilimparis.
Aniston, who is currently engaged to Justin Theroux, dated Tsilimparis when she was just 12-years-old, the New York Daily News reported.
Tsilimparis still keeps the Valentine's Day card that Aniston gave him 30 years ago. "Dear Adonis. Love & Friendship Always. Jennifer A," the card reads.
Now working as an author of musical scores for TV and film, the New Yorker said that the two youngsters used to sneak behind a school staircase to "make-out".
"She was very open, very, very sweet. She was very, very loving, and she had a very big heart," Adonis said, adding their romance got no further than kissing.
"I tried. But she didn't let me.. .We used to go to the back stairs at school at lunchtime and make out.
She was just goofballs... But that's why I loved her. Total clown, very lovable and that's why everybody liked her," he said.
Tsilimparis does not remember how the young couple split but classmate Tom Friedner, who also had a brief romance with the star, said that it was Tsilimparis who ended it.
"I remember the day they broke up. I can't remember exactly why, but Adonis initiated it. He couldn't tell her himself, so he had another friend, Ben, tell her and I
- Across the Aisle: Price of procrastination
- Bilateral trade with Indonesia is on autopilot. It needs to be energised
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed: His own journey
- New Year Postcard-7: Intolerance in the House
- Left is stuck with old issues. It must strike new conversations with middle classes and youth
- To tackle terror, Saudi Arabia would have to fight the very forces it supports