Jerrit John sent to judicial custody
- G4 summit: PM Modi calls for UNSC reforms within fixed time frame
- Rajnath Singh snubs RK Singh after party MP alleges corruption in Bihar ticket distribution
- CBI officials raid Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh's residence; BJP demands his resignation
- Narendra Modi’s Silicon Valley swing: Who is wooing who?
- Delhi L-G Jung to be replaced? Kejriwal says won't help, unless PMO stops interfering
A metropolitan magistrate remanded on Wednesday chemical attack accused Jerrit John in judicial custody.
"We produced Jerrit in court as his police custody ended and he was remanded in judicial custody," confirmed ACP (Dadar division) Ramesh Dhanwat.