Jessica Alba's Golden Globes necklace worth $5.8 million?
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- On false cases, donât discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Pakistani prisoner found hanging in Jammu jail
Hollywood star Jessica Alba'S sparkling diamond necklace that she wore at the Golden Globes is reportedly worth USD 5.8 million.
The 31-year-old actress looked elegant in a peach Oscar de la Renta gown. She completed the glamorous look with Harry Winston's platinum and round diamond stud earrings and a pear-shaped diamond cluster ring, reported the New York Post.
The 'Fantastic Four' star was also one of the evening's presenters.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Singhal: Hindus should have at least 5 children
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- On false cases, don’t discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express