Jessica Alba's Golden Globes necklace worth $5.8 million?
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Hollywood star Jessica Alba'S sparkling diamond necklace that she wore at the Golden Globes is reportedly worth USD 5.8 million.
The 31-year-old actress looked elegant in a peach Oscar de la Renta gown. She completed the glamorous look with Harry Winston's platinum and round diamond stud earrings and a pear-shaped diamond cluster ring, reported the New York Post.
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France and India: A most exceptional friendship
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?