Jessica Simpson 'beyond happy' about her pregnancy
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Singer-designer Jessica Simpson, who gave birth to her first child in May, is thrilled to have another baby on the way.
The 32-year-old 'Fashion Star' host, who is engaged to Eric Johnson, is already expecting another brother or sister for Maxwell Drew, reported OK magazine.
"Jessica wasn't planning the pregnancy but she's beyond happy about it. She adores being a mother and she's always wanted to have a big family so she feels totally blessed to have another baby on the way," a source said.
After piling on the pounds when she was pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson is determined to be healthier this time.
"Last time she used her pregnancy as a free pass to eat as much junk food as she wanted. When she was pregnant with Maxwell, a typical dinner would be fried chicken, mashed potatoes and ice cream.
"But she's going to be making smart choices this time. She's eating grilled chicken, steamed vegetables and low fat frozen yoghurt. Her goal this time is 50 lbs or less," the source added.