Jessica Simpson 'beyond happy' about her pregnancy
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Singer-designer Jessica Simpson, who gave birth to her first child in May, is thrilled to have another baby on the way.
The 32-year-old 'Fashion Star' host, who is engaged to Eric Johnson, is already expecting another brother or sister for Maxwell Drew, reported OK magazine.
"Jessica wasn't planning the pregnancy but she's beyond happy about it. She adores being a mother and she's always wanted to have a big family so she feels totally blessed to have another baby on the way," a source said.
After piling on the pounds when she was pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson is determined to be healthier this time.
"Last time she used her pregnancy as a free pass to eat as much junk food as she wanted. When she was pregnant with Maxwell, a typical dinner would be fried chicken, mashed potatoes and ice cream.
"But she's going to be making smart choices this time. She's eating grilled chicken, steamed vegetables and low fat frozen yoghurt. Her goal this time is 50 lbs or less," the source added.