Jessica Simpson expecting baby boy
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Jessica Simpson 'accidentally' revealed that she was expecting a baby boy with her fiance Eric Johnson.
Sharing her pregnancy woes, singer-fashion designer Simpson called her second pregnancy "totally different" from the first one, reported Radar online.
The 32-year-old said, "The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous. Well, I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!"
Realising that she has made the big announcement, Simpson said "I can't believe I just did that, that was not planned... I just did it so crude, I feel awful!"
Simpson later tweeted, "Accidental announcement tonight on @jimmykimmel(sic)."
The couple already have 10-month-old daughter Maxwell.