Jessica Simpson hates weight jibes
- Indecision at the top, long wait for Rahul: What ails the Congress
- Ally BJP seeks to lower heat: Can’t move NIT out, don’t trash J&K Police
- Panama Papers: Mossack Fonseca on I-T radar for 9 years in Delhi, details sought
- Assam Elections: Rebel Congress leader fans wind of change
- Pluralism and tolerance hallmark of Indian civilisation: President Mukherjee
Singer-turned-fashion designer Jessica Simpson is hurt by cruel taunts about her weight but is trying to laugh off the jibes.
The 32-year-old has been paid four million dollars by Weight Watchers to lose the weight she put on after giving birth to her first child Maxwell in May and promote their brand.
Although she has dropped 40 pounds in four months, her cruel detractors have hit out at her for not losing the remaining 40 already, reported In Touch magazine.
"For years, Jessica has been ok with her body and everyone loved her for that. But now she's not feeling the love and she doesn't like it.
"She's trying to conceal her hurt feelings with humour right now. She uses jokes and goofiness to hide the fact that she's really sensitive," a source said.
Simpson unveiled her weight loss on TV last week and friends say she worked incredibly hard since giving birth to lose the extra weight.
- To promote investments, government must boldly tackle the problems
- Fifth column: Panama Papers et al
- Escalation of NIT, Srinagar, incident has shown us up as a truly petty people
- The heirs of Periyar will fight out their perennial Mahabharata
- Priyanka’s newfound closeness to the Vadras
- India needs to rationalise capital controls, simplify its tax regime