Jessica Simpson scraps plans for menswear range
- Time for decisive battle against terror: Narendra Modi
- Looking beyond Pakistan: India and the UAE forge a new partnership
- Bangkok blast: 27 dead, several injured in explosion outside Hindu shrine
- Nitish Katara murder case: SC upholds conviction of Vikas, Vishal Yadav
- OROP: Ex-service chiefs write to PM, ask to resolve the issue immediately
Singer-designer Jessica Simpson has reportedly scrapped the plans to add a menswear collection to her fashion empire following unsatisfactory work from her team.
The 32-year-old founded her self-titled brand in 2006, with products including women's clothing, handbags, shoes, fragrances and accessories. She has since turned it into a USD 1 billion business.
Editors at Star magazine claim Simpson, who is pregnant with her second child, had been in talks to create a line of apparel for men, with her fiance, former American footballer Eric Johnson, in charge of the designs.
But Simpson was not won over by the T-shirt, jeans and khakis range her creative team came up with and she chose to scrap the idea altogether.