Jessica Simpson scraps plans for menswear range
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Singer-designer Jessica Simpson has reportedly scrapped the plans to add a menswear collection to her fashion empire following unsatisfactory work from her team.
The 32-year-old founded her self-titled brand in 2006, with products including women's clothing, handbags, shoes, fragrances and accessories. She has since turned it into a USD 1 billion business.
Editors at Star magazine claim Simpson, who is pregnant with her second child, had been in talks to create a line of apparel for men, with her fiance, former American footballer Eric Johnson, in charge of the designs.
But Simpson was not won over by the T-shirt, jeans and khakis range her creative team came up with and she chose to scrap the idea altogether.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness