Jessica Simpson scraps plans for menswear range
- UP Police raids Sahara chief Subrata Roy's residence, fails to arrest him
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- TRS MP Vijayashanthi joins Congress day after party rules out merger
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
Singer-designer Jessica Simpson has reportedly scrapped the plans to add a menswear collection to her fashion empire following unsatisfactory work from her team.
The 32-year-old founded her self-titled brand in 2006, with products including women's clothing, handbags, shoes, fragrances and accessories. She has since turned it into a USD 1 billion business.
Editors at Star magazine claim Simpson, who is pregnant with her second child, had been in talks to create a line of apparel for men, with her fiance, former American footballer Eric Johnson, in charge of the designs.
But Simpson was not won over by the T-shirt, jeans and khakis range her creative team came up with and she chose to scrap the idea altogether.
"The idea of a men's line was nixed as soon as the presentation meeting finished," a source said.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight