Jessica Simpson shows off slimmer physique
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- Malaysia asks India to join search for missing plane
- Khobragadeâs help, husband cite âdifferencesâ, file for divorce
- President not for executing Bhullar, MHA disagrees
New mother Jessica Simpson has debuted her thinner self at an event here and is said to have lost more than 60 pounds of her post-baby flab.
The 32-year-old singer-actress was spotted in Florida on Saturday to promote her clothing line. She was wearing a pink blazer, loose blouse and slim boot-cut jeans and was proudly posing for cameras, reported People magazine.
After giving birth to a baby daughter, Simpson signed up for the Weight Watchers programme and has been candid about her struggle with shedding the baby weight.
"I'm not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I'm just your everyday woman who is trying to feel good and be healthy for her daughter, her fiance and
herself," Simpson had said.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express