Jessica Simpson wants Italian wedding?
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to tie the knot with fiance Eric Johnson in Italy once she has lost her baby weight.
The 'Fashion Star' host is now considering following in the footsteps of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake who recently married in the European country, reported
"They were planning a Hawaiian wedding before they had their baby but Jessica is toying with having it in Italy. But she hasn't committed yet," a source said.
However, there will be no wedding until Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight, has reached her target.