Jessica Simpson wants Italian wedding?
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to tie the knot with fiance Eric Johnson in Italy once she has lost her baby weight.
The 'Fashion Star' host is now considering following in the footsteps of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake who recently married in the European country, reported
"They were planning a Hawaiian wedding before they had their baby but Jessica is toying with having it in Italy. But she hasn't committed yet," a source said.
However, there will be no wedding until Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight, has reached her target.
"She won't set a date until she has her body goals in sight. She wants to look amazing at her wedding, She won't walk down the aisle until she is almost back to her own body," the source said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today