Jessica Simpson wants Italian wedding?
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to tie the knot with fiance Eric Johnson in Italy once she has lost her baby weight.
The 'Fashion Star' host is now considering following in the footsteps of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake who recently married in the European country, reported
"They were planning a Hawaiian wedding before they had their baby but Jessica is toying with having it in Italy. But she hasn't committed yet," a source said.
However, there will be no wedding until Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight, has reached her target.