Jessica Simpson wants Italian wedding?
- Government issues notification for OROP implementation
- BJP marks strong electoral presence in Kerala civic polls
- Will ensure accountability of each and every penny: PM Modi on 80,000 cr J&K package
- #MarchforIndia rally: Nobody has the right to call our country intolerant, says Anupam Kher
- RSS destroying liberal, secular India: Rahul Gandhi
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to tie the knot with fiance Eric Johnson in Italy once she has lost her baby weight.
The 'Fashion Star' host is now considering following in the footsteps of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake who recently married in the European country, reported
"They were planning a Hawaiian wedding before they had their baby but Jessica is toying with having it in Italy. But she hasn't committed yet," a source said.
However, there will be no wedding until Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight, has reached her target.
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity
- Fifth Column: Bihar’s future vs Bihar’s past
- Out of my mind: What India can learn from Margaret Thatcher on intolerance
- Inside Track: Strained relations
- Bihar polls: Reservations an effort to polarise India’s pluralistic society