Jessie J indirectly slams RiRi for flurry of naked photos online
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Jessie J has reportedly lashed out at Rihanna for posting half-naked snaps and drug photos online.
The 24-year-old singer, who seems to be tired of the 'Umbrella' hitmaker's endless self-promotion, recently pointed her finger at the star's irritating Instagram account during a rant on Twitter, the Sun reported.
"I'm bored... Maybe I should get naked and smoke and take pictures of myself and post them on instagram? Or NOT... *rolls eyes*" she tweeted.
When fans responded in agreement, 'The Voice' judge backtracked by saying that her tweet wasn't aimed at any one person in particular.
Jessie sent another tweet, as she must have been worried that the fans may not get the message.
"I'm going to be honest. My tweet about instagram was NOT aimed at anyone inparticular.#" she said.
"But I will openly say the amount of pictures including men and woman nude and girls and guys promoting smoking drugs on the internet these days is a lot," she said.
"Feels like the boundries are disappearing. Its become fashionable and in my opinion its too much. Call me what you want but that's MY opinion and I'm intitled to one." she added.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- A Little Bit Of Magic
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed