Jessie J indirectly slams RiRi for flurry of naked photos online
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Jessie J has reportedly lashed out at Rihanna for posting half-naked snaps and drug photos online.
The 24-year-old singer, who seems to be tired of the 'Umbrella' hitmaker's endless self-promotion, recently pointed her finger at the star's irritating Instagram account during a rant on Twitter, the Sun reported.
"I'm bored... Maybe I should get naked and smoke and take pictures of myself and post them on instagram? Or NOT... *rolls eyes*" she tweeted.
When fans responded in agreement, 'The Voice' judge backtracked by saying that her tweet wasn't aimed at any one person in particular.
Jessie sent another tweet, as she must have been worried that the fans may not get the message.
"I'm going to be honest. My tweet about instagram was NOT aimed at anyone inparticular.#" she said.
"But I will openly say the amount of pictures including men and woman nude and girls and guys promoting smoking drugs on the internet these days is a lot," she said.
"Feels like the boundries are disappearing. Its become fashionable and in my opinion its too much. Call me what you want but that's MY opinion and I'm intitled to one." she added.