Jet Airways follows SpiceJet, puts 2 mn tickets at Rs 2,250-3,800 apiece on block
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Joining the low-fare war triggered by budget carrier SpiceJet last month, full service carrier Jet Airways today announced special fares for its tickets which are as low as Rs 2,250 for a single journey across its domestic network.
The airline has put 20 lakh seats on over 450 daily flights across 57 destinations on sale, for six days effective today under the offer, a Jet press release said here.
purchasing these tickets can travel anytime up to December-end this year.
airline has introduced four different slabs for these one-way fares, based on the travel distance and the fares are inclusive of all taxes, the release said.
"This nationwide low-fare sales offer is a goodwill gesture to our loyal guests who will now be able to plan and schedule their travel much in advance, especially during the holiday seasons, while benefiting from these special fares," Jet Airways Group Chief Commercial Officer Sudheer Raghavan said.
Under the offer, the fare up to 750 km is priced at Rs 2,250, while for 750-1,000 km it is Rs 2,850. Similarly, the fares for destinations between 1,000 and 1,400 km are pegged at Rs 3,300 and above 1,400 km destinations are priced at Rs 3,800, the airline said.
- Who is a true patriot?
- Douglass North emphasised institutions at a time when markets were the focus
- The crux of our solitude
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?