Jewellery, cash stolen at Pingle garden, owner says Rs 7 lakh loss
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam Singh files nomination from Azamgarh; Third FIR against Giriraj Singh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH field first, Pathan comes in for Ishant
In a case of bag lifting, ornaments and cash totalling Rs 7.1 lakh were stolen at Pingle garden in Koregaon Park on Thursday night. Usha Natrajan (48) of Wadgaon Sheri lodged an offence at Koregaon Park police station. Police said Natrajan was attending her daughter's wedding at Pingle garden lawn. The complainant was carrying a bag that carried cash and ornaments worth Rs 7.1 lakh. The incident happened when an unidentified person lifted her bag kept on a chair in the lawn.
42-year-old woman dies of swine flu
A 42-year-old woman from Jalna district, who tested positive for H1N1 virus on February 8 at Aurangabad, died at a city hospital on Friday. She died due to flu-related pneumonia, severe infection and septic shock. She had been suffering from fever, cough and sore throat since January 30.
The woman sought treatment from Jalna's Khadki Hospital and was later shifted to MIT Hospital in Aurangabad. After she tested positive for swine flu she was shifted to Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital in Pune where she succumbed to the virus.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready