Jharkhand: School students make MMS clip of teenage girl
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Fourteen persons, including school students, have been arrested in connection with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in Hazaribagh town, police said today.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the latter's 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the police swung into action and arrested five persons and on interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing the girl.
They informed the police about the other persons allegedly involved in the crime, the police officer said.