Jharkhand: School students make MMS clip of teenage girl
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Fourteen persons, including school students, have been arrested in connection with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in Hazaribagh town, police said today.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the latter's 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the police swung into action and arrested five persons and on interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing the girl.
They informed the police about the other persons allegedly involved in the crime, the police officer said.