Jharkhand: School students make MMS clip of teenage girl
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi killed in US-led airstrikes in Syria: Reports
- Why the analysis behind the latest Chinese transgression in Arunachal Pradesh is misleading
- Among PM Narendra Modi’s 7-point code for BJP, restraint is one
- Refused assent to bill, Kejriwal targets Modi; says PM not allowing Delhi Assembly to work
- Kairana exodus: BJP list of ‘Hindus’ forced out includes those who died, migrated for better job
Fourteen persons, including school students, have been arrested in connection with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in Hazaribagh town, police said today.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the latter's 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the police swung into action and arrested five persons and on interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing the girl.
- Europe is an issue that has split Britain’s Labour party, now is the turn of the Conservatives
- BJP is banking on a social engineering strategy laced with Hindutva in UP
- In two years of the Modi govt, a vocabulary reconfigured and routinised
- Abanindranath Tagore’s painting represents cosmopolitan and non-sectarian spirituality
- Liberalism needs to recover the noble lie that ideas are not politics by other means
- To suggest that India’s home secretary was ‘enjoying’ Pak hospitality is misleading