Jharkhand: School students make MMS clip of teenage girl
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Fourteen persons, including school students, have been arrested in connection with making an obscene MMS footage of a teenage girl in Hazaribagh town, police said today.
"All of them were arrested yesterday. Some are high-school students," Officer-in-Charge of Hazaribagh Sadar police station Binod Kumar Singh told reporters here.
The MMS was made allegedly at the residence of Vikash Kumar Singh and his friend Ajit Singh a few days ago with the latter's 17-year-old girl friend.
The room was fitted with six cameras and a blue film was prepared with the help of the employee of a cyber cafe and was circulated through MMS, Singh said.
As soon as the matter leaked out about a week ago, the police swung into action and arrested five persons and on interrogation they confessed that they have been blackmailing the girl.
They informed the police about the other persons allegedly involved in the crime, the police officer said.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express