Jihadist warlord calls Prince Harry 'jackal' who hunts 'innocent Afghans while drunk'
- Babri Masjid demolition case: SC issues notices to Advani, other BJP leaders over conspiracy charges
- Seven years ago, everyone saw Delhi’s air take a deadly U-turn but no one did a thing
- LIVE: 16 dead as floods ravage parts of Jammu and Kashmir
- Take this, Congress: NDA plans a memorial for Narasimha Rao
- Punjab panel books Muslims, Christians with ‘fake’ SC papers
An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ''jackal'' who wants to kill 'innocent Afghans while he is drunk'.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK''s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
'But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions', he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging "herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House."
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they 'lost blood and treasure.'