Jihadist warlord calls Prince Harry 'jackal' who hunts 'innocent Afghans while drunk'
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ''jackal'' who wants to kill 'innocent Afghans while he is drunk'.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK''s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
'But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions', he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging "herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House."
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they 'lost blood and treasure.'