Jihadist warlord calls Prince Harry 'jackal' who hunts 'innocent Afghans while drunk'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
An Afghan warlord has launched a scathing attack on Prince Harry describing him as a ''jackal'' who wants to kill 'innocent Afghans while he is drunk'.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States, heaped insults on the British Royal.
During an exclusive interview with the Daily Telegraph, he also vowed to kill as many troops as possible before the UK''s withdrawal in 2014.
Hekmatyar said that Prince Harry comes to Afghanistan to kill innocent Afghans while he is drunk.
'But hunting of Afghan lions and eagles is not that easy, Jackals cannot hunt lions', he added during the interview.
According to the paper, Hekmatyar accused Britain of dragging "herself into this unjustified, useless but cruel conflict to please the White House."
He said that the British did not gain anything instead they 'lost blood and treasure.'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry