Jilted boy throws girl off terrace
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Two different cases of eve teasing came to light Friday in the city. In one case, a college girl was thrown from a terrace by a boy who was allegedly teasing her for some time while in another case, a girl hosteler of Malaut, studying in Home Science college, had allegedly had a kidnap attempt on her by her ex-boy friend.
In the first case, the girl — a resident of Aman Nagar — was with her brother lovedeep Singh at home. As per information, Vikram — the boy who was teasing her — was fed up of being ignored and had in an earlier incident tried to throw acid on her for which a case had been reported. But the matter ended with a compromise.
However after sometime, the boy again started teasing the girl and her parents were informed about this act, revealed the girl's relatives. But today they were shocked when Vikram entered their home along with two of his friends and started beating Lovedeep first and when the girl came to save her brother, the boys threw her from terrace.
The girl has been admitted in civil hospital and so far her statements have not been recorded, told Salem Tabri police authorities. Also the boys ran away from the scene and have not been arrested as yet.
In yet another case, a girl studying in Home Science college complained that her ex-boy friend tried to kidnap her outside her hostel. As per information, the boy was outside the hostel when she was there and he forcibly tried to push her inside her car. "Other students helped me escape," she said.
The girl told that she had a break up with the boy following his bad habits but he was still teasing her.
- Opening up: Rahul Gandhi plans elections to pick CWC members too
- Telangana turmoil likely in Parliament; PM says opposition to bill are hiccups, BJP to take call as per â€˜situationâ€™
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses first rally in Mamataâ€™sÂ turf
- Jan Lokpal Bill divides AAP and Cong, threatens Delhi govt