Jimmy Savile slept with six 6 girls in tent as 'payment': report
- Rahul Gandhi fasts with agitating students at Hyd university, BJP calls it 'cheap politics'
- Classic politics of vulturisation: BJP on Rahul's visit to Hyd University
- Month before budget, Raghuram Rajan cautions: Don’t overspend to spur growth
- Solar scam: Kerala HC grants Chandy some relief as Saritha targets his son
- Centre justifies President’s rule in Arunachal: ‘Threat from China, war-like situation’
Shamed former TV star Sir Jimmy Savile once spent the night in a tent with six girls wearing matching mini-skirts and white boots as 'payment' for taking part in a charity event, it has been revealed.
Savile and the girls 'fell about and over each other, making enough noise to wake the dead' at a location in Yorkshire.
According to the Daily Mirror, Savile's confessions about his sordid sexual encounters in the late Sixties and early Seventies are in a 1974 book, 'As It Happens', he wrote.
He claimed a council chairman called him as he wanted the annual mayoral ball to become a youth dance, because the event had previously only attracted a few hundred locals in the past.
The presenter told the chairman that he 'would come if you he arranges for to sleep with six girls in a tent up the local hillside'.
"My demands really put the dance on the map and 2,000 tickets went like hot cakes," he told the chairman,
"My ultimatum of "no tents, no girls, no me" meant the council had to go through with it," he added.
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis
- Bureaucrats are an obstacle in path of ‘parivartan’, ‘vikas’
- Out of my mind: Netaji will always remain a promise never fulfilled
- Reverse Swing: A Manifesto for Middle-Eastern Migrants in Europe
- Equality before law must be accompanied by equality in social practices
- Indian policymakers underestimate problems emanating from emerging economies