JKBose 10th standard results leaked
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
The results of the 10th standard examination held by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBose) in the state in October last year were leaked today, a day before being officially announced.
The results could be accessed in the wee hours today through a link on social networking site facebook that connected to the official website of the J and K Board of School Education.
A senior official of the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education, which conducts all the school examinations in the state, expressed surprise that the results were leaked before being declared officially.
"The results were to be declared tomorrow," he said. Jammu and Kashmir Education Department officials held a meeting to fix responsibility for the leaking of the results, the official said.
Shabir Ahmad Bhat, a student who appeared for the examination, said he got a call from his friend at 4 am telling him about the results.
"The link was connected to the official website of the JK Board of School Education but could only be accessed through facebook," Bhat said.
However, according to some students, the link was later taken off the website.