Jnana Prabodhini to hold educational conference to mark Vivekananda anniv
- Bihar records highest ever turnout, exit poll says wait for Sunday
- Maharashtra hands over cases against underworld don Chhota Rajan to CBI
- Protesting against FTII crisis, 24 artists return their national awards
- Ahead of Diwali, PM Narendra Modi launches three gold schemes
- Spot the difference between Delhi and Bihar elections
The Jnana Prabodhini will hold a three-day national educational conference in January next year on the topic of "Man Making". The seminar will be held at Jnana Prabodhini's Nigdi school campus to commemorate Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary.
Delegates from 13 states will be attending the conference where representatives from different schools of thought have been invited to deliver lectures. "This will help us understand their thoughts and also help them understand what all we have done in various fields," said Vivek Ponkshe, secretary education, Jnana Prabodhini.
As part of its golden jubilee celebration year, Prabodhini had organised an exhibition in New English School depicting its 50 years' journey.
- By declaring emergency, the Maldives has only shed its pretence of democracy
- The McKinsey report makes an economic case for gender parity. It’s problematic
- Why India must track China’s 13.5
- Welcome to Pakistan, Shah Rukh
- A land to till
- Congress is as afraid of coming clean as BJP is quick to exploit ambiguities on the issue