Jnana Prabodhini to hold educational conference to mark Vivekananda anniv
- Day after Babri demolition, Narasimha Rao kept tabs on Sonia Gandhi courtesy the IB
- Brexit: India has enough 'firepower' to deal with the fallout
- Brexit: RBI prepared for any eventuality, says Raghuram Rajan
- China remains unmoved, says NSG will not discuss India’s bid
- Swamy targets Jaitley: Nothing to do with what he says, I talk to PM Modi
The Jnana Prabodhini will hold a three-day national educational conference in January next year on the topic of "Man Making". The seminar will be held at Jnana Prabodhini's Nigdi school campus to commemorate Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary.
Delegates from 13 states will be attending the conference where representatives from different schools of thought have been invited to deliver lectures. "This will help us understand their thoughts and also help them understand what all we have done in various fields," said Vivek Ponkshe, secretary education, Jnana Prabodhini.
As part of its golden jubilee celebration year, Prabodhini had organised an exhibition in New English School depicting its 50 years' journey.
- Dominant castes resent reservations, backward groups haven’t fully benefited
- Gajendra Chauhan and Pahlaj Nihalani seem to be acting out a common script
- Despite increasing attacks by Islamist militants, Sheikh Hasina’s govt fails to act
- Rajan is the first RBI governor to come out openly to explain his decisions
- Any party serious about UP’s development would try and make trifurcation a political issue
- There are lessons for India in Thailand’s experience on universal healthcare