Jnana Prabodhini to hold educational conference to mark Vivekananda anniv
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
The Jnana Prabodhini will hold a three-day national educational conference in January next year on the topic of "Man Making". The seminar will be held at Jnana Prabodhini's Nigdi school campus to commemorate Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary.
Delegates from 13 states will be attending the conference where representatives from different schools of thought have been invited to deliver lectures. "This will help us understand their thoughts and also help them understand what all we have done in various fields," said Vivek Ponkshe, secretary education, Jnana Prabodhini.
As part of its golden jubilee celebration year, Prabodhini had organised an exhibition in New English School depicting its 50 years' journey.
"In the next ten years, leadership development among college students is our main focus," said Ponkshe.