- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Azeemo shan shahenshah
The Hrithik Roshan-Aishwarya Rai starrer Jodha Akbar was known for its elaborate sets and lavish costumes. However, the song Azeemo shan shahenshah stood out for its 1000 dancers in traditional costumes and wielding swords and shields at a mammoth location in Karjat, Maharashtra. The magnanimity of the song was almost equal to an Olympic opening ceremony. Director Ashutosh Gowarikar hired a team of historians and scholars from New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Aligarh to guide him regarding the historical accuracy in the film.