- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Azeemo shan shahenshah
The Hrithik Roshan-Aishwarya Rai starrer Jodha Akbar was known for its elaborate sets and lavish costumes. However, the song Azeemo shan shahenshah stood out for its 1000 dancers in traditional costumes and wielding swords and shields at a mammoth location in Karjat, Maharashtra. The magnanimity of the song was almost equal to an Olympic opening ceremony. Director Ashutosh Gowarikar hired a team of historians and scholars from New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Aligarh to guide him regarding the historical accuracy in the film.