Joe Biden as ‘sexiest man alive’!
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Newly re-elected US Vice President Joe Biden will make a guest appearance in a comedy show next week as the sexiest man alive.
Biden will appear on NBC's comedy show 'Parks and Recreation, Leslie Knopem, who is central character of the show, said.
Knope, played by Amy Poehler, is a political superfan who once said that her ideal man would have "the brains of George Clooney in the body of Joe Biden."
According to the New York Daily News, Poehler's character will meet her political crush on the episode that will air on November 15.
The show has already aired some high-profile political cameos, including brief appearances by Senators John McCain, Barbara Boxer and Olympia Snowe.
Executive producer Michael Schur said that getting Biden to agree was "so much less difficult than we ever possibly imagined."
"His staff really loves the show, and he apparently had watched the show with his family and his family liked it," Schur said.
"The hardest part was keeping it secret for so long because there's all these FEC (Federal Election Commission) rules and equal-time rules. We couldn't air it before the election because it was the equivalent of a campaign contribution to advertise for one candidate," he added.