Joe Biden as ‘sexiest man alive’!
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Newly re-elected US Vice President Joe Biden will make a guest appearance in a comedy show next week as the sexiest man alive.
Biden will appear on NBC's comedy show 'Parks and Recreation, Leslie Knopem, who is central character of the show, said.
Knope, played by Amy Poehler, is a political superfan who once said that her ideal man would have "the brains of George Clooney in the body of Joe Biden."
According to the New York Daily News, Poehler's character will meet her political crush on the episode that will air on November 15.
The show has already aired some high-profile political cameos, including brief appearances by Senators John McCain, Barbara Boxer and Olympia Snowe.
Executive producer Michael Schur said that getting Biden to agree was "so much less difficult than we ever possibly imagined."
"His staff really loves the show, and he apparently had watched the show with his family and his family liked it," Schur said.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress