John Abraham and Priya's wedding was pre-planned: John's dad
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
After a web of controversies post his break-up with Bipasha Basu, it took quite some time for John Abraham to be open about his relationship with girlfriend Priya Runchal.
And now after being haunted with speculations for more than a year, it is confirmed that John recently tied the knot with Priya at a rather private ceremony in Los Angeles this New Year.
John's dad, an architect by profession, revealed that this wedding was pre-planned and that the two preferred a simple court marriage that does not involve too many rituals and traditions. While none of his friends from the industry have been a part of this wedding, they took on to twitter to wish the actor. "Congrats @TheJohnAbraham .. Wish u and Priya all the happiness in the world!! God bless..Lots of love! :)" tweeted Sophie Choudry.
Shoojit Sircar, one of John's closest pals too wasn't a part of the wedding but was aware of the developments. He also claimed that John and Priya are private people and hence preferred to keep their wedding a low key affair.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.