John Abraham and Priya's wedding was pre-planned: John's dad
- Australia 79/4, India vs Australia Live Cricket Score and Updates, 2nd Test: Match heads towards exciting finish
- Fisherman shot dead by Sri Lankan navy, protests break out in Tamil Nadu
- Extremist elements also active in India: US travel advisory for its citizens
- Donald Trump signs revised executive order banning travellers from six Muslim-majority nations
- Campaign ends for last phase of voting: Ground falls silent, now it’s up in the air
After a web of controversies post his break-up with Bipasha Basu, it took quite some time for John Abraham to be open about his relationship with girlfriend Priya Runchal.
And now after being haunted with speculations for more than a year, it is confirmed that John recently tied the knot with Priya at a rather private ceremony in Los Angeles this New Year.
John's dad, an architect by profession, revealed that this wedding was pre-planned and that the two preferred a simple court marriage that does not involve too many rituals and traditions. While none of his friends from the industry have been a part of this wedding, they took on to twitter to wish the actor. "Congrats @TheJohnAbraham .. Wish u and Priya all the happiness in the world!! God bless..Lots of love! :)" tweeted Sophie Choudry.
Shoojit Sircar, one of John's closest pals too wasn't a part of the wedding but was aware of the developments. He also claimed that John and Priya are private people and hence preferred to keep their wedding a low key affair.
- Absolutist ideas of truth have been responsible for religious and political violence throughout history
- Indian Ocean regionalism will need India’s impetus, but Delhi does not seem up to the task
- Paranjape’s reading of ABVP’s activism and his facts about the seminar are wrong
- Is UP 2017 merely a repeat of Bihar 2015?
- Medical community’s angst on lower stent prices reveals a serious condition
- The Supreme Court’s recent reading of the law of contempt comes as a welcome relief