John Mayer happy dating Katy Perry
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Country star John Mayer says he is much happier and content ever since he started dating pop star Katy Perry.
The 35-year-old singer seems to be calmer than he ever has after his throat surgery, and he credits it to his new found love, reported Us magazine.
"I mean, I'm quite happy," Mayer said.
The musician, who has been dating the pop star since June, said that he is happy in all aspects of his life.
The 'Born and Raised' crooner, who has run into trouble in the past for talking about ex-girlfriends Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift-didn't talk much about his current love but did hint that he might be ready to settle down soon.
When asked whether marriage is on his mind, he said, "Yes definitely. I want to live a very traditional life with a very untraditional day job."