John Mayer happy dating Katy Perry
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Country star John Mayer says he is much happier and content ever since he started dating pop star Katy Perry.
The 35-year-old singer seems to be calmer than he ever has after his throat surgery, and he credits it to his new found love, reported Us magazine.
"I mean, I'm quite happy," Mayer said.
The musician, who has been dating the pop star since June, said that he is happy in all aspects of his life.
The 'Born and Raised' crooner, who has run into trouble in the past for talking about ex-girlfriends Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift-didn't talk much about his current love but did hint that he might be ready to settle down soon.
When asked whether marriage is on his mind, he said, "Yes definitely. I want to live a very traditional life with a very untraditional day job."