John plays a narcissist in I Me Aur Main
- J&K: One Pakistani terrorist captured alive, another killed in gun battle
- Piece of aircraft wreckage is from missing MH370: Malaysian PM Najib Razak
- Heavy rains have caused the Kamayani Express mishap: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- FSSAI rubbishes all-clear reports to Maggi from Goa, Mysore labs
- Wasim Akram escapes unhurt after shot at by official in Karachi
John Abraham's character Ishaan Sabarwal in I Me Aur Main is a self-obsessed person. A uber cool guy working for a music company, he spots talent and packages them attractively before marketing them. "In the film, John, a cool, laid-back guy likes to get things done on his terms, he thinks that there is no one better than him and firmly believes that he is the king of the universe! That's how the title, I Me Aur Main came about," says a source close to the project, adding that it's the women in his life who influence him and bring about a change in him.
Zarina Wahab, Chitrangda Singh and Prachi Desai play other principal characters in the film. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma and produced by Shristi Arya and Goldie Behl, I Me Aur Main is distributed by Reliance Entertainment and is slated to release on March 1.