John plays a narcissist in I Me Aur Main
- Elections LIVE: Muthalik shown the door by BJP hours after his appointment
- France has images of possible jet debris: Malaysia
- Sharad Pawar encourages party workers to vote twice in Lok Sabha polls
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- India vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: India remove Dwayne Smith, Chris Gayle in a hurry
John Abraham's character Ishaan Sabarwal in I Me Aur Main is a self-obsessed person. A uber cool guy working for a music company, he spots talent and packages them attractively before marketing them. "In the film, John, a cool, laid-back guy likes to get things done on his terms, he thinks that there is no one better than him and firmly believes that he is the king of the universe! That's how the title, I Me Aur Main came about," says a source close to the project, adding that it's the women in his life who influence him and bring about a change in him.
Zarina Wahab, Chitrangda Singh and Prachi Desai play other principal characters in the film. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma and produced by Shristi Arya and Goldie Behl, I Me Aur Main is distributed by Reliance Entertainment and is slated to release on March 1.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism