John plays a narcissist in I Me Aur Main
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy moves Supreme Court for cancellation of arrest warrant
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
John Abraham's character Ishaan Sabarwal in I Me Aur Main is a self-obsessed person. A uber cool guy working for a music company, he spots talent and packages them attractively before marketing them. "In the film, John, a cool, laid-back guy likes to get things done on his terms, he thinks that there is no one better than him and firmly believes that he is the king of the universe! That's how the title, I Me Aur Main came about," says a source close to the project, adding that it's the women in his life who influence him and bring about a change in him.
Zarina Wahab, Chitrangda Singh and Prachi Desai play other principal characters in the film. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma and produced by Shristi Arya and Goldie Behl, I Me Aur Main is distributed by Reliance Entertainment and is slated to release on March 1.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight