John plays a narcissist in I Me Aur Main
- Chennai floods: Death toll crosses 260, Army rescues 5000 people
- Live: Rescue, relief in full swing as Chennai battles floods
- Delhi Assembly passes bill to effect 400% hike in MLA salary
- India playing major role in destroying climate: Maneka Gandhi
- 3 militants killed as Army foils major infiltration bid in JK
John Abraham's character Ishaan Sabarwal in I Me Aur Main is a self-obsessed person. A uber cool guy working for a music company, he spots talent and packages them attractively before marketing them. "In the film, John, a cool, laid-back guy likes to get things done on his terms, he thinks that there is no one better than him and firmly believes that he is the king of the universe! That's how the title, I Me Aur Main came about," says a source close to the project, adding that it's the women in his life who influence him and bring about a change in him.
Zarina Wahab, Chitrangda Singh and Prachi Desai play other principal characters in the film. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma and produced by Shristi Arya and Goldie Behl, I Me Aur Main is distributed by Reliance Entertainment and is slated to release on March 1.
- BJP setback in local polls may point to a growth model that does not create jobs
- The International Film Festival of India appears to be losing its raison d’être
- The myth of Intolerant India
- India’s secularism is indigenous, powerful than similar commitments by older democracies
- The real outrage
- Delhi Jan Lokpal bill: Kejriwal has turned ombudsman into a joke