John plays a narcissist in I Me Aur Main
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
John Abraham's character Ishaan Sabarwal in I Me Aur Main is a self-obsessed person. A uber cool guy working for a music company, he spots talent and packages them attractively before marketing them. "In the film, John, a cool, laid-back guy likes to get things done on his terms, he thinks that there is no one better than him and firmly believes that he is the king of the universe! That's how the title, I Me Aur Main came about," says a source close to the project, adding that it's the women in his life who influence him and bring about a change in him.
Zarina Wahab, Chitrangda Singh and Prachi Desai play other principal characters in the film. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma and produced by Shristi Arya and Goldie Behl, I Me Aur Main is distributed by Reliance Entertainment and is slated to release on March 1.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say